5.15.2010

Oh How Nice For Her...

Jenny always had it easier than me. She didn't have to move from town to town because of parental struggles with jobs, unlike me. She didn't have to share a room with two siblings growing up, unlike me. She didn't have to steal food to eat, unlike me. She didn't have to wear make-up if she didn't want to, a natural beauty, unlike me. She didn't have to work two jobs to help pay rent through high school, unlike me. She didn't have to get fucked from behind to feel any sort of connection with another sexually, unlike me. She didn't have to grin and bear the embarrassment of abuse marks from men in her life, unlike me. She didn't have to settle with marrying someone she didn't love strictly to support the baby within her womb, unlike me.But one way or another, things work themselves out. Fuck you Jenny.

No comments: