5.16.2010

Just read And I'm Not Jenny for a class. I loved it. Here is what I wrote.

Jenny told me I should grow my hair longer, so I wouldn’t be mistaken for a boy. I don’t have silky hair like Jenny. Jenny told me that I should grow my hair and brush it every night, like this. And then Jenny brushes her hair, in the cafeteria so all the boys can see what it would be like to run their hands through her long silky hair. Jenny doesn’t actually tell me to grow my hair. Jenny has never talked to me. She tells her friends that the” it” in the girls’ locker room should grow it’s hair so that it actually looks like a girl. Jenny is never mistaken for a boy. She wears a training bra and no one in our grade even has boobs yet. I went into Jenny’s locker and stole her hair brush when she was in gym. I put it in the toilet in the girls’ locker room.

No comments: