5.11.2012

"Not (going to be with a) Jenny"

Jenny doesn’t have coarse curly hair covering her at her head that blends into a patchy beard. Jenny doesn’t have a happy trail that starts on her chest and runs straight down to the tops of her feet. I’m clearly not Jenny, but I felt like Jenny once when I ordered a Caramel Macchiato with soymilk from Starbucks. Felt like Rob when I payed for it in change. After that I started drinking my coffee black, making it at home to save money. Started spending most of what I saved on booze, trying to get enough confidence to convince a Jenny to come home with me. Never have. Slept with a Katie once though. We took shots when we woke up, started dating ‘til I learned she was spending the money I saved on booze. And not sharing. I dumped her, started writing Robert, and drinking espresso.

No comments: