1.17.2011

Too Pale To Be Jenny

I am not Jenny. I couldn't be Jenny if I tried. Too pale to be Jenny. She is tan, slim, and gorgeous. Bronze, kissed by the sun legs and skin every man lusts over. No freckles and covered in birthmarks. That is me. Jenny has never got sun poisoning, never had burnt bathing suit lines for prom. Doesn't need to lather herself with 65 SPF. She is an oiled babe on hot summer days. She doesn't need to go to a dermatologist for regular check ups. Jenny's never been scared that they lesion they biopsied might be cancer. Worry free, care free. She makes all the boys drool with that tight ass, flat abs, and killer body. I'm terrified to walk in a bathing suit, that my fat ass might jiggle too much. Repulsive. People are probably barfing in bags somewhere watching. Maybe I can get this body into shape and actually go to the gym when I say it. I think I'd rather sit back and enjoy a beer.

No comments: